The largest school of Ayurveda in the West
Ayurvedic courses and Panchakarma Center
Established in 1995, the California College of Ayurveda is the longest running, State-approved college offering professional training programs for the study of Ayurvedic Medicine in the West. CCA offers a comprehensive curriculum, with three levels of programs leading to certification as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (C.A.S.). Our Ayurveda school offers a variety of shorter length workshops and seminars, and trains students to become the healers of the future, Ayurvedic practitioners dedicated to understanding the whole person – physically, emotionally, spiritually.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality education and health care in the field of Ayurveda. It is our Ayurvedic school's understanding, skill and dedication to high standards that provides the powerful healing and rejuvenation experiences that puts clients on their path to healing and harmony.
Ayurveda, which literally means "The Science of Life," is an ancient healing science from India. With more than 5,000 years, Ayurveda has helped millions of individuals to return to optimal health. [What is Ayurveda?]
Panchakarma (Pancha karma) is the Ayurvedic art of detoxification, purification, and rejuvenation, and is a powerful way to address the root cause of disease and has been used for thousands of years as a method for staying healthy, young, and vital. Panchakarma preparation techniques include abhyanga, shirodhara and svedana. [What is panchakarma?]
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Nevada City, California with Rachel Merrill
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Victoria, British Columbia with Airlie Ogden
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Washington, DC with Leah Barr
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Auburn, California with Laurel Odom
- Ayurvedic practitioner in The Palouse- Moscow, Idaho with Daya Devi
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Hatley Townships, Quebec with Marie-Claude Cantin
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Great Falls, Virginia with Ranjana Chawla
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Durango, Colorado with Sheryl McGourty
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Fort Collins, Colorado with Alissa Page
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Spicer, Minnesota with Ashley Christianson