Discusses the 6 metabolic imbalances and how to balance them through food selection. Most people due to genetic inheritance have metabolic imbalances that affect how their body makes energy. By eating the foods that are corrective for their imbalances they can have more energy and better health.
- Author: William W. Rasmussen M.A.
- Publication Date: 2011-12-14
- Publisher: metabolic Balance Press LLC
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: metabolic Balance Press LLC
- Binding: Perfect Paperback, 279 pages
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 590W x 70H
- Weight: 105
- List Price: $19.96
- ISBN: 097545952X
- ASIN: 097545952X