Ayurveda addresses the well-being of the entire being - physical, psychological and spiritual - in an approach to health & healing that is as relevant to the modern world as it was to the ancient world from which it emerged. Herbs and minerals, nutrition and purification, affirmative ways of living are a few of the ways in which Ayurveda treats not just the ailment but the whole person, emphasizing prevention of disease to avoid the need for cure. The Ayurvedic principles and practices outlined in this book form a sound basis for accessing optimal health in balance.
- Author: Robert E. Svoboda B.A.M.S.
- Publication Date: 2004-02-28
- Publisher: Ayurvedic Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Ayurvedic Press
- Binding: Paperback, 258 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 906L x 79W x 610H
- Weight: 91
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 600W x 75H
- Weight: 90
- List Price: $15.00
- ISBN: 1883725097
- ASIN: 1883725097