The largest school of Ayurveda in the West
Ayurvedic courses and Panchakarma Center
Established in 1995, the California College of Ayurveda is the longest running, State-approved college offering professional training programs for the study of Ayurvedic Medicine in the West. CCA offers a comprehensive curriculum, with three levels of programs leading to certification as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (C.A.S.). Our Ayurveda school offers a variety of shorter length workshops and seminars, and trains students to become the healers of the future, Ayurvedic practitioners dedicated to understanding the whole person – physically, emotionally, spiritually.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality education and health care in the field of Ayurveda. It is our Ayurvedic school's understanding, skill and dedication to high standards that provides the powerful healing and rejuvenation experiences that puts clients on their path to healing and harmony.
Ayurveda, which literally means "The Science of Life," is an ancient healing science from India. With more than 5,000 years, Ayurveda has helped millions of individuals to return to optimal health. [What is Ayurveda?]
Panchakarma (Pancha karma) is the Ayurvedic art of detoxification, purification, and rejuvenation, and is a powerful way to address the root cause of disease and has been used for thousands of years as a method for staying healthy, young, and vital. Panchakarma preparation techniques include abhyanga, shirodhara and svedana. [What is panchakarma?]
- The Healing Side of Yoga California College of Ayurveda is hosting an Open House
- Ayurveda in Miami: Consultations available with Christianne Asper
- Ayurvedic training in Australia available through the California College of Ayurveda
- Simple Ayurvedic Habits for Everyday Life
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Austin, Texas with Yoshiko Morita
- Ayurvedic practitioner in New York, NY with Sangita Mallya
- Ayurveda in Georgia: consultations in Jesup with Carolina Dear
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Oakland, California with Claudia Krattenmacher
- Ayurveda in Tennessee: Consultations with Leah Kaplan
- Ayurvedic practitioner in Lenexa, Kansas with Debbie Allison