The largest school of Ayurveda in the West
Ayurvedic courses and Panchakarma Center
Established in 1995, the California College of Ayurveda is the longest running, State-approved collegei offering professional training programs for the study of Ayurvedic Medicine in the West. CCA offers a comprehensive curriculum, with three levels of programs leading to certification as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (C.A.S.). Our Ayurveda school offers a variety of shorter length workshops and seminars, and trains students to become the healers of the future, Ayurvedic practitioners dedicated to understanding the whole person – physically, emotionally, spiritually.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality education and health care in the field of Ayurveda. It is our Ayurvedic school's understanding, skill and dedication to high standards that provides the powerful healing and rejuvenation experiences that puts clients on their path to healing and harmony.
Ayurveda, which literally means "The Science of Life," is an ancient healing science from India. With more than 5,000 years, Ayurveda has helped millions of individuals to return to optimal health. [What is Ayurveda?]
Panchakarma (Pancha karmai) is the Ayurvedic art of detoxification, purification, and rejuvenation, and is a powerful way to address the root cause of disease and has been used for thousands of years as a method for staying healthy, young, and vital. Panchakarma preparation techniques include abhyanga, shirodhara and svedanai. [What is panchakarma?]
- Letter from the President
- Ayurveda Spa Treatments Now Offered at the California College of Ayurveda Panchakarma Center
- Ayurvedic Training Offered in 2013 by the California College of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Studies Program Offered by the California College of Ayurveda in the Fall 2013
- Ayurvedic Training School in the United States Offers Panchakarma Specialist Certification Course in California in August 2013
- Ayurvedic Herbal Training Program Offered by the California College of Ayurveda in the Fall, 2013
- Marma Point Training Offered Summer 2013 by the California College of Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda Yoga Therapy? Posted by yogacamp in Yoga Camp Courses
- Ayurvedic Massage training: Healing through Ancient Therapeutic Massage (Abhyanga)
- Benefits of Jala Neti (nasal cleansing): Ayurvedic secret for health and longevity