Welcome to The Ayurvedic Spa at The California College of Ayurveda. In order to receive the best care, please review our policies and considerations before booking a retreat:
- A 50% deposit is required to book.
- In case of cancellation, if prior to the initial consultation and 60 days before the scheduled date you may get a full refund. If cancellation occurs after the initial consultation and/or less than 60 days to the scheduled start date, the deposit will be held for one year from the signed date, after which any unused deposits are forfeited. In case of cancellation, please give at least 7 days notice. If you cancel within 7 days of your treatment start date, a $100 fee will be charged.
- The final balance is due upon arrival at the facility.
- The Ayurvedic Spa does not provide billing services.
- Late arrivals will be charged a $25 per hour late fee if you are more than 30 minutes late, (except in the case of delayed flights and acts of nature).
- A $100 security deposit will be added to the initial deposit. This deposit will be refunded at departure providing there are no unusual property damages.
- Before a retreat is scheduled an initial consultation with our managing practitioner is required. This is complimentary with each package to ensure the best treatment plan is recommended. As a patient, it is a requirement that all recommendations made by the managing practitioner are followed to the best of your ability.
- To ensure the best of each retreat, all cell phones, laptops and other technological items must remain off or checked in with the director to be safely locked up. All items will be returned at the end of the retreat or when agreed upon.
- Tipping is at your discretion and may be done with cash or applied to a credit card at the front desk.
If you have any questions, please contact The Ayurvedic Spa Director at:
+1 (530) 478-9100, Ext. 224