At CCA we recognize that not everyone has the ability to put their life on hold, pick up the family, and move to California. This is especially true for international students. With our Distance Learning Program, those limitations no longer have to hold you back from fulfilling your dreams of becoming anAyurvedic Health Educator or Ayurvedic Health Practitioner.
Established in 1995, the California College of Ayurveda is the oldest, State-approved college in the West offering Ayurvedic Medicine training. The ayurvedic school offers a comprehensive curriculum, with four levels of programs leading to certification as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (C.A.S.). Our Ayurveda school also offers a variety of shorter length workshops and seminars for Yoga Teachers, Massage Therapists and the general public. In addition, our healthcare clinic provides health consultations, ayurvedic spa therapies, and panchakarma.
What makes our Distance Learning Program unique?
- CCA’s Distance Learning program is so successful because it is a highly structured program. This is not a loosely-administered, open-ended program that students may or may not complete. Completion rates are very high because the CCA maintains the highest standards of education for this program. Students in the Distance Learning program are held to the same standards as students in the classroom, and will merge with our classroom students during the internship program.
• Monthly conferences with your own personal instructor to keep you motivated, connected, and on target to reach your goals.
• The CCA Distance Learning Program combines the best of home schooling, mentorship, and classroom education.
• Limited space in the program ensures a premium education strengthening your confidence and ability to succeed while enriching your life of healing others.
• Monthly start dates let you control your schedule and enjoy a program that fits your life.
• Certificate presentation at each level of completion lets the world know you are an expert in your field.
•Full graduation ceremony for Level 2 graduates shares your accomplishments with friends and family recognizing your success.
We invite you to join us and become a certified Ayurvedic Health Educator or Practitioner in the comfort of your home.
Let us show you how it is possible to support your family while still having time to enjoy them.