Can’t find any hand sanitizers in your local store? Looking to avoid commercial fragrences? Whatever your reason is we want to share with you a quick and easy homemade hand sanitizer that won’t try your hands out!
For this recipe you are going to need:
– A small spray bottle
– Ethyl Alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxied work just as well but note that they won’t last as long on your hands.)
– Aloe Juice
– Essential Oils (We recommend Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon and/or Rosemary)
1) Measure out 2 ounces of Ethyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol or Hydrogen Peroxide and add to your spray bottle.
2) Add 2-3 drops of Aloe Juice. Don’t add too much, you don’t want to dilute the base too much.
3) Add 2-3 drops of essential oils.
4) Shake it up! Now you’re ready to go.