ATTN graduates of CCA: Job Opportunity in Marin County, CA!
Marin Ayurveda seeking Ayurvedic practitioners
Marin Ayurveda, serving Marin County, CA and the larger community of the San Francisco Bay Area since 2007, is looking to expand from a one-woman owned and run practice to a practice where several practitioners, who each have their own specialty within the Vedic sciences and/or Ayurvedic body therapies, can offer the work they love. Marin Ayurveda has an excellent reputation in the community and has over the years guided many people into better health and being.
Marin Ayurveda offers a wide range of Ayurvedic services – consultations, herbal formulas, panchakarma, Ayurvedic massage and body therapies, and community education. Simone de Winter, the owner, is looking for team players who see themselves grow in a practice like that – opportunities for business partnership.
The vision is for a community clinic where practitioners can do the work they love and practice their specialty within Ayurvedic medicine.
Bring your own skillset, and your own vision. Marin Ayurveda offers the location and the infrastructure.
Role: Ayurvedic practitioner/independent contractor
- • Be on schedule and responsible for at least two days a week to do body therapies; and consultations if you so desire.
- • Set up and clean up for all the treatments you perform.
- • Opportunity to make the practice grow with our innovative marketing model.
- • A basic Ayurveda education from an established school. The level of education will determine the kind of services you offer.
- • Training in panchakarma and/or Ayurvedic body therapies.
- • Have California CAMTC certification.
- • Be dedicated and committed to providing excellent client care.
- • Be a good communicator and collaborator.
- • Be a self-starter, be able to see what is needed and act accordingly.
Preference will go to those practitioners who can also be available for panchakarma once or twice per month.
Competitive salary/ above industry standard.
+ opportunity to build business with our innovative marketing plan.
How to apply:
Please email your resumé and response to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2016.
1 Describe what it is that you feel passionate about in practicing complementary medicine?
2 What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
3 What is your relationship with/ experience in marketing?
4 What are your 3 greatest professional accomplishments?
5 Why do you want to work with MA? Why should I choose you?
6 Where would you like to see your practice 1 year from now… 3 years from now?
Simone de Winter