This three-week program explores your Ayurvedic Constitution and the roles it plays in your relationship.
- Develop ways to build a more successful relationship.
- Learn to live harmoniously together.
- Gain insight on how to best support your partner to reach their full potential.
- Explor the concept of love from an Ayurvedic perspective and learn how to build more love for yourself, your partner and your relationship.
- Understand the variety of mind-body constitutional combinations that occur in relationships.
- Define what constitutes a healthy, harmonious lifestyle for each mind-body constitutional type and how to support each other in moving toward greater harmony.
Instructor: Jessica (Sica) Hartley
JesSica Hartley is an Ayurvedic health practitioner, Pancha Karma Specialist, and Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist. She has been published in Light on Ayurveda Journal. She is a dancer, a philosopher, an artist, a gardner, a humanitarian and a lover of life. Sica feels that Ayurveda is what she is, not just what she does, and that is her Dharma to be able to help others find health, peace, and well-being through this sacred science.
March 2: Free Intro Talk
March 9, 16, 23: Workshop
Nevada City Campus: 700 Zion St. 95959
Choose one of the following
- $55 Advance Registration by Feb. 25
- $75 Standared Registration
Financial scholarships available.
Brought to you with sponsorship by: