In this podcast, the host of the Divine Feminine Healer Podcast, Angelica Neri interviews Dr. Brenda Krulikowski. During this interview, Dr. Brenda shares her profound wisdom in herbs and plant medicine. She is the head of the Herbalist department at CCA and leads an annual herbal apprenticeship program at the college. Whether you are just dipping your toes into herbal medicine or are a life-long student of herbalism, this episode has golden nuggets for all.
In this episode:
- How Dr. Brenda was divinely guided to the Sequoias to start healing with plant medicine and Ayurveda
- Plant sustainability and how we can properly use herbs without exploiting them
- How to determine whether a plant or herb is best for you
- Whether or not one should work with one plant versus an herbal formula
- Practical tools to start connecting with herbs and healing