Your Exploration of a Career in Ayurvedic Medicine Starts Here
This high-level introductory course is the foundation of the practice of ayurvedic medicine and is the first course that all students take regardless of the program they have enrolled in. It provides students with the knowledge and tools necessary to help patients understand and prevent disease.
During this course, students will receive both theoretical and practical knowledge, learning the principles of Ayurveda while applying them to their own life. Living Ayurveda is the best way to learn Ayurveda.
Classes & Curriculum
This program is both theoretical and practical. Students will also work on extensive case studies to reinforce the learning process.
- Module 0: Introduction to Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Module 1: Philosophy
- Module 2: Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology 1
- Module 3: Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology 2
- Module 4: Ayurvedic Pathology
- Module 5: Diagnostics 1 – Introduction to Pulse, Tongue, and Body Diagnosis
- Module 6: Ayurvedic Psychology 1
- Module 7: Ayurvedic Psychology 2
- Module 8: Ayurvedic Nutrition
- Module 9: Introduction to Ayurvedic Herbalism
- Module 10: Sensory Therapy – Aromatherapy, Color Therapy, Sound Therapy, & Daily Routines
Students completing the PAM course have up to one year to move forward in their training if they wish to continue their education. After two years, students will need to reapply to become active and take a placement examination in order to test their recall of basic PAM course concepts.
Fall- Weekend – August 27th 2022 – July 2nd 2023
A High School Diploma or equivalent.
This program is offered at our Nevada City, California campus and is also broadcast live over the internet in an interactive format, allowing you to attend from anywhere in the world. This program may also be completed through distance learning.