Reach New States of Conscious Awareness
Learn to teach Yoga Nidra and help others reach new states of conscious awareness with acute perception of both their physical and subtle bodies. With this awareness, students will be able to support their body and mind to heal and be able to access their creative potential.
Course Dates & Locations
- Date TBD – Integral Yoga Institute, San Francisco.
- Date TBD – Sivananda Ashram, Bahamas.
- June 25-28, 2020 – With Alexis Crook in Carmichael, CA. Register »
- June 25-29 – With Julia Long in Galilee Centre, Canada.
- October 3 – November 7, 2020 – With Rita Burgos online. Register »
During this 32 hour course, students will learn the philosophy, mythology, science, and practice of Yoga Nidra and be prepared to lead classes for others. Students will be guided through several sessions and also practice-teach several sessions. All students leave with an evidence-based packet to bring into conventional settings.
Upon completion, students will be prepared to offer this service to their community.
- Mythology of Yoga Nidra
- History of Yoga Nidra
- Physiology of Yoga Nidra
- The Science and Evidence-Basis For Yoga Nidra
- Using Yoga Nidra for self-healing
- How to teach Yoga Nidra in a group and private settings
The class schedule varies by location. However, the program includes lectures, practice sessions, and circles to discuss each session along with Q & A.
None. This program is open to all individuals.
Travel and accommodations are extra.
Read Yoga Nidra article by Dr. Halpern.
This program qualifies for 32 hours of Approved Professional Development with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) and 32 hours of Yoga Alliance (YA) Continuing Education credits.