7 On-Demand Video Courses on Ayurveda with Dr. Marc Halpern
Explore easy-to-implement practices & specific foods, lifestyle approaches, and plant medicines to improve every aspect of your health and boost your immune strength.
Ayurveda for Strengthening Your Immune System & Balancing Mind, Body and Soul: A 7-Module On-Demand Video Training
Explore easy-to-implement ayurvedic practices & specific foods, lifestyle approaches, and plant medicines to improve every aspect of your health and boost your immune strength.
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Dr. Halpern will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills you’ll need to successfully strengthen your ojas, address your health challenges, and prevent disease.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Dr. Halpern. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to strengthen your immune system and enjoy vibrant physical and emotional health.
- The Role of Your Body, Mind & Consciousness in Your Health
- How Your Ayurvedic Constitution Affects Your Well-being & Immunity
- Understanding Your Imbalances & Your Path Back to Health
- Agni, Ama & Ojas — The Ayurvedic Keys to Building Immunity
- Preventing & Treating Disease With a Healthy Diet
- Creating a Healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle to Build an Effective Immune System
- Plant Medicine for Balancing Agni, Building Ojas & Supporting Your Immune System
Duration: 630 minutes
Ayurveda and Zen
The Four Noble Truths of Zen and the Ayurvedic concept of Suffering are complementary paths towards healing. In this introductory workshop, we will connect the here-and-now wisdom of Bodhidharma and Dogen Zenji to the age-old science of Ayurveda. What are the causes of disease?
- How to listen to the whispers of the body and not the scream of the mind?
- What is consciousness?
- Why should we be compassionate to ourselves first?
- Understanding the Prakriti and Vikruti of our own body, mind consciousness.
- Practical tips for cultivating Harmony and Healing.
Duration: 114 minutes
Ayurvedic Philosophy of Health (Svastha) Course Overview
Join Dr. Marc Halpern, President of the California College of Ayurveda (CCA), for two inspiring hours of deep exploration as he addresses the most fundamental questions we face:
- Why do we get sick?
- Is it possible to prevent disease?
- Does karma play a role in disease?
- What role does the mind play in disease?
- How are the body, mind, and consciousness connected?
Ayurveda is a unique system of healthcare with its origins in ancient India. This remarkable system of Healthcare holds key knowledge to both the prevention and cure of disease.
Duration: 124 minutes
How To Manage Depression with Ayurveda
Explore the relationship between Ayurveda and depression. Gain some tips on how to manage depression and understand it’s causes. Interested in learning more about Ayurveda?
Duration: 31 minutes
How To Use Ayurveda To Manage Anxiety
Learn more about Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic understanding of managing anxiety with Dr. Marc Halpern. Receive Ayurvedic tips and practices to incorporate into your daily life to help with anxiety
Duration: 45 minutes
How to Live and Love Through the Heart
Explore love from an Ayurvedic and Yogic perspective. Dr. Halpern touches on love in relationships as well as love through service and being. This was a live event and there are audience questions at the end.
“Even as love ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall love descend to your roots and shake them in your clinging to the earth” – Khalil Gibran
Duration: 95 minutes
Healthy Sex Life with Ayurveda
In this educational video, the founder of California College of Ayurveda, Dr. Marc Halpern, discusses healthy sexuality, intimacy, and relationships from the Ayurvedic perspective. You’ll receive valuable and insightful knowledge on healthy sex, love and relationships!
Duration: 58 minutes