Take Charge of Your Health and Heal Your Life in 6
Based on the popular book, Healing Your Life: Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda by Dr. Marc Halpern, this fascinating, fun and interactive workshop teaches you how to bring the ancient teachings of Ayurveda into your life.
Date & Time
In these fascinating, fun and interactive classes, you will learn how to bring the ancient teachings of Ayurveda into your life. Ayurveda is the oldest system of medicine in the world, the sister science to Yoga, and addresses healing at the root. Based on the popular book, Healing Your Life: Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda by Dr. Marc Halpern, Founder of the California College of Ayurveda
- The basic principles of Ayurveda
- Your natural constitution and the nature of any imbalances you may have
- The cause of disease
- How to Heal Your Life using five sense therapies, including Healing Your Life through food, touch (self-massage), aromatherapy, color therapy, music therapy and healthy lifestyle routines
- Healing techniques including meditation, nasal cleansing, pranayama (breathing techniques), and more!
Instructor to be announced.
The Lotus Room at California College of Ayurveda Campus in Nevada City, CA
HYL Courses are also offered several times per year at locations across the country. Visit the Healing Your Life website to find one near you.
I loved it! Such an informative course.
View the PDF flyer for this course.
$108 for all 6 classes
* A $000 non-refundable deposit is required for registration. Required books or materials, if noted above, are extra.